Friday, 23 May 2008

Macau


Just travel for the first time to Macau. Macau city is actually a land which does not have much to show off... all except it is rather known for its extravagant casinos. It all spells out pure luxury, and making the surreal and desires of men into something tangible. It is really an experience to travel there and to really come to terms with what the world defines richness and luxury. Living for the 1st time in a 6 Star resort, Venetian Resort Hotel has bought back much memories of all my visits to Venice in Europe. But nothing compares to each detail put into making your stay in Venetian Resort a golden experience. well.... this is the room I slept in. Fit for a queen...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vanessa, I found your blog!! This is great. I must make a trip to Macau. The last time I went it was a day trip and it was many many.... years ago before the children came. Time fro a second honeymoon eh!

chosenjade said...

cool joyce, just log on to my own blog, been busy reading other people's blog and has forgotten of my own blog. will update soon. take care

Anonymous said...

Antigua posesión portuguesa