
Thanks for praying and commenting, that was really a real balm to my soul. I took some days off to really destress myself and to think of the next possible steps the Lord wants me to endeavour. It has been so long since I really did what I enjoyed or bought joy to my heart. So on thursday after the meeting with my supervisor again, I told him that I will be taking a few days off. Our conversation was filled with much expectation, lack of appreciation and more judgemental remarks about how I am running the place. I felt a deep resignation deep within me, but I know that I need to be wise to make a new move.
Today is such a beautiful day in Zurich, sun shine and the leaves are array with golden and red tones. Such a day with crisp cool air and the wonderful sun. It is indeed such a blessing to be able to just enjoy the sun and enjoy the prescence of the SON.
I do not really know what is next but I know that my Father has everything under control no matter what.

"He carries me when I am weak and place me on His shoulders, as He my strenght as I open my wide my arms to surrender."
1 comments:
"When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with you above the storm,
Father you are king over the flood,
I will be still and know you are God"
Post a Comment