So now it is proven and official.... yes I do cook !! I had my official cook jacket with my name sewn on to the pocket. My team was very surprise as they had never seen me in the cook's jacket as some of them worked a year ago. So I shared to them in the begining of time when there were no cook, I cooked and started my career very fast and abrupt. So they all were speechless that i do know about cooking (just at times I just act stupid) and I cook up a 3 course meal for around 100 people that day. So they wanted to take photos to make it official. Some of them even joked that the firm might even find more value in me and decided to call me back to work. I just wink and said that... they just do not know how much more surprises I have in me. All glory to God.
Wednesday, 17 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
too bad can't smell the food from here...
but congrats anyhow!
indeed, all glory to Jesus!
Chef Van, yay!
I am so proud of you!
wow, chef van, truly wearing the cap you deserve. proud of u, gal.... more treasures to be revealed.
Post a Comment