Sunday, 27 June 2010

Time to relax
























































Just spend a few days up in the christian hotel resort enjoying 2 days of sunshine, good food and just quiet time with the Lord. I went up there with a friend and she enjoyed the spa and whirl pool facilities. This place feels like going back to my second home as I am familiar with the hotel employees and the surroundings. Was able to take time to just laze in the sun, with a gentle cool breeze just sweeping. Learn to listen to the birds singing and just go off taking endless walk by the lake. It is almost like a private lake just in front of the hotel. I have a room with the lake and mountain view. It is just so good to enjoy God's blessings.

2 comments:

joshua said...

The wise man of Ecclesiastes said:
There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.

Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Love the photos you took. They give me such serenity and peace.