Sunday, 17 August 2008

discoveries







Recently I was visiting the local hi tech movie cinema. And decided to pay a visit to the woman's rest room. And to my amazement I thought I landed into the wrong room, but it was the toilet. Hi tech in all areas. There is a screen on the floor of the toilet, to update you on what is showing in the movies. The water taps are automatic, it adjust to the temperature you need. Just nice... (no idea how they do that, guess it is through infra red ? )
The mirrors are beams with screens and lights all over. Ok, usually I do not really take photos of toilets. but this I have to share with all of you. This is luxury and I guess those who comes into this room, will be just amaze. Oh.. your hands ... you dry it on a hand dryer, looks like a big hair drier, but you just place both of your hands into the dryer and you would not need to touch anything at all. It blows the water drops away in a few seconds.... power. so what is next ? A red carpet that rolls out each time you walk out the room? And forgot to mention... of course after you do your business and stand up, it is automatic flushing. Can you beat that.
I have seen toilets with automatic disinfection of the toilet seat, each time you up cover the toilet cover. Well... this just a bit over the top. But the best thing as I visited this toilet... it is free !!! for the public use, so the next time I can use the best toilet in town.

1 comments:

Mary-Janice said...

haha..cool~
as least better than ours...