Saturday, 2 August 2008

Wide... wide field

(Vanessa Teoh - 31st July 2008)
I stand on a large wide field saturated with fresh wheat sprouting out during summer.
Smelling the crisp freshness and sensing a deep sense of surrender.

All troubles and worries, anxiety and pressure being blown off my shoulder as I walk the field and comb the wheat with both of my hands.

Breathing in life and relieve. Singing hymns to my Creator.

The one I hold so dear and close to my heart. Every detail is so perfect and well form.

The blue clear sky above me and this wonderful plains before me. I can soar.
Why run when I can rest. Why rush when I can enjoy?

Time is stopping just for me to inhale in creation.

To appreciate masterpieces soak in the glorious light of the sun set in before my eyes.

My father….. The creator, the maker of exhilarating poiemas is exposing to me such simple truth like…. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want, He makes me lie down on green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul…. Psalm 23
31.7.08

0 comments: