Friday, 11 July 2008

The meeting

Just attended a whole day training at the main office of my firm. There were several other managers who were there for training too from all over the region. I really want to thank and praise God at the end of the dark tunnel that finally my hard work of 3 years has paid off. The regional and area supervisor has voiced out their contentment and has bought up my restaurant many times as a prime example of good managment and consistant creativity in the culinary and drinks coodination. This is the first time that I realise that despite all those harsh and hard training, it paid it off. There were many times when I had doubts that I am in the right business, due to my lack of training in the culinary business. At times I really thought that I am just being bullied from my previous area supervisor. But God has heard my prayers and has removed him and given me a new supervisor who is consistent and very helpful in making things happen. He has been in for 3 months and there were so many things that has happened within the firm. So that was my answer to assist him to help open up a new restaurant.

I sense that the management team is much more efficient and creative. It just encourages me to dare to be creative again with their help and support. I am really happy and I want to give God all the glory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Halleluyah, Our God is faithful. He works all things out for good for those who love Him.

chosenjade said...

yes, God is so faithful. Great to see you reading my blog, thanks for visiting.