


I was granted a weekend trip to Frankfurt paid by my company as a reward for my good result in the business. Praise God !!!! This trip is meant to bring some exposure to the various combinations of restaurant concepts around Europe.
So my brother Danny and I travel to Frankfurt to check out the local culinary concepts, as he is working on an offer for a client. We took a city tour looking into various hip and top restaurants around the city. Frankfurt is an industrial area so there is not much sightseeing one can do. But I have attached some beautiful architectural building design that accessorize the whole city sky line. It addes glamour and a touch of creativity. Frankfurt is a small city and it has long shopping allies with big shopping malls. That is what I call... walk till you drop, or rather shop till you drop. The train trip from Zurich to Frankfurt is about 4 hours. Danny has more pics, so I will see if I can get more pics from him to share it with you. A good trip to really see what is going around the culinary business in Germany, how simplicity can go a long way.

2 comments:
Praise God...
Frankfurt is the birthplace of Frankfurters?
Hi josh, yes indeed the frankfurters are born in Frankfurt. do you mind me linking your blogger to my blog ?
Post a Comment