I have been trying 2 new aerobics classes lately at my local gym and swimming pool. They are offering courses like Pilates, Fat burner, low compact, Aqua Fitness and many other aerobics which I had tried before in the past but am now updating myself with new forms of aerobics.
Well twice a week I join the local Aqua Fitness club as we go deep water jogging and aerobics on water. It sounds easy but it is rather hard, as you are floating on water and needed to do aerobic exercises on water. Need to do some practical stress management with working out.
AquaFit releases endorphins, the bodies feel good chemicals into the blood stream, giving you a boost which alleviates tension and improves your general state of mind.
Other recognised benefits of AquaFit are:
Body toning and shaping
Improved respiratory and circulation systems
Wider range of joint movement
Suppleness
Aids weight loss
Injury rehabilitation
Enhanced Fitness level

The Pilates Method (or simply Pilates), Pilates pronounced /pɪˈlɑ:ti:z/ is a phyical fitness system developed in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates in Germany.As of 2005 there are 11 million people who practice the discipline regularly and 14,000 instructors in the United States.
Pilates called his method Cology, because he believed his method uses the mind to control the muscles.The program focuses on the core postural muscles which help keep the body balanced and which are essential to providing support for the spine. In particular, Pilates exercises teach awareness of breath and alignment of the spine, and aim to strengthen the deep torso muscles.
Well.. I will try more classes and give you a brief insight into the world of well being. I was so sore after Pilates as the small group muscles were not activated for a long time. After the Pilates session, I felt so refreshed might also due to the deep breathing sessions we had. More oxygen in body, more circulation.
Sunday, 14 September 2008
New hobbies
Posted by chosenjade at Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment