Monday, 4 May 2009

Finally... I pass my CELTA course !!

For those of you who did not know what have i been up to these past months. I have been working very hard, to get my Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) in Chiang Mai. It is a month's course and was very very intense.
Today, I just received my final results and I am so so happy and excited that I pass the course. It really pays off as it has been such a tough course to pass.

This cert provides me an internationally recognised teaching qualification, and CELTA — highly regarded throughout the world — gives me the skills I need and will make it easier to get a teaching job anywhere.
So now that new doors are open up for me, I need to pray for a teaching job in Zurich. I have made nquiries and research and there seems like teaching position in Switzerland are rather rare to get. But with God on my side, there are other possibilities in my first steps venturing into the teaching industry here in Europe.
Thanks to all that has prayed and cried alongside with me, as this was indeed one of the most challenged phase of my life. Being challenged in all areas especially mentally and academically. It was a challenge to surrender all my strenght to the Lord and allow Him to turn it around for me.
I learned so much during this time and what it means to fully trust in Him and hold on to His peace in my heart.

1 comments:

CHRIS ONG said...

congrats Van! Another step into your brave new future hand in hand with God by your side. We're cheering you on, for boldly stepping into your destiny, and faith in God to chart the rest of the path. love chris