(The same journey, the same shoes)
Just Only You
Dearest I want to dedicate this to you, an online belated birthday card.
You are more than a friend, you are my big sister, my protector when I have my guard down. My interessor when I text you at any time of the day. You always seems to find the right words at the right time to console and give me light to confusion. You are my fun friend and daring try things together. You laugh with me and you cry with me. You are never ashame of my tears or my pain.
I want you thank you for your invaluable friendship.
You are more than a friend, you are my big sister, my protector when I have my guard down. My interessor when I text you at any time of the day. You always seems to find the right words at the right time to console and give me light to confusion. You are my fun friend and daring try things together. You laugh with me and you cry with me. You are never ashame of my tears or my pain.
I want you thank you for your invaluable friendship.
I thank God for giving me someone so precious like you are. It is a priveledge to know you and be connected with you. I capture your passion, it is infectious.
You are simply wonderful and precious.
Love you much and dearly.
Yours always...
(I wear your gift each time there is a crucial phase of my journey, remembering the seeds that has been planted and the harvest both of us will be amaze of. You are close to my heart)
0 comments:
Post a Comment